A journey which transits the Australian continent from North to South and on and off crosses the "songlines", dream tracks of the aboriginals. According to the legend the crosspoint of these dream tracks is Ayers Rock the most important cultural site of the natives. You will always meet "wildlife" like kangaroos, skinks, goannas and crocodiles. The route passes along the most beautiful roads of the coast. Final destination is the pricturesque city of Sydney.
Date: 1. - 21. October 2005
Tour Guide: Fred Vnoucek
To travel in small groups - with mini vans - provides an intensive experience and a lot of "highlights" which couldn" t be reached with a huge coach.
* The tropical Darwin
* The exotic Cockatoo National Park
* Holy sites of native inhabitants
* Unique wonders of nature
* Fascinating animals
* Bizarre landscapes
* The "Outback" will be crossed!
* Ayer's Rock and Olgas
* Opals in Coober Pedy
* Australias South and the 12 Apostles
* The metropolis Melbourne and Sydney
Vienna - Darwin - Jabiru / Cockatoo National Park - Cockatoo National Park - Cockatoo National Park - Katherine - Katherine Gorge - Tennant Creek - Devils Marbles - Alice Springs - Kings Canyon - Ayers Rock - Coober Pedy - Port Augusta - Adelaide - Mt. Gambier - Great Ocean Road - Melbourne - Canberra - Blue Mountains - Sydney - Vienna
* scheduled flight in economy-class incl. 20kg free luggage.
* accommodation: hotels and motels on the basis of double occupancy with shower/wc
* all transfers and indicated tours in a mini van
* sight seeing program as indicated in itinerary
* entrance fees of National Parks (Cockatoo, Katherine Gorge, Ayers Rock, Great Ocean Road)
* australian tourist visa
* JOE FAR travel guide
Airport tax, personal expenses like meals, beverages, tips and video or camera fees, travel insurances of any kind, further entrance fees and facultative trips
Book this journey at Joe Far Tours!